Your 21st Century Law Firm
MLE Law’s modern approach and use of technology allows clients to only pay for actual legal work. We do not have traditional office space, unnecessary staff and inflated overhead. Clients pay for work, and only work. Call, text and email us as much as you want without the worry of being charged – we want to hear from you.
Legal work delivered with expediency
MLE Law removes the layers associated with traditional firms. Decisions are made without bureaucracy or the need to speak to a “practice group manager.” We’ve removed the layers prevalent in traditional law firms. When you remove layers, you get advice, work product and results more efficiently.
Lean staff = direct contact
Never wonder who is working on your matter again. Never deal with an assistant, paralegal or associate. At MLE Law, you have access to our founder 24/7.
Business/Municipality Labor and Employment
We provide legal services for your day-to-day employment matters, adversarial matters and general human resource issues – delivered with technology and without layers to give you assurance that you’re only paying for actual legal work.
- We practice before Florida’s state and federal courts. We’re litigators first and are not afraid of the courtroom.
- Labor Arbitrations – We’ve conducted countless labor arbitrations on behalf of governments. We do not represent unions, ever.
- Employment documents – We review, draft and advise on all documents that are employment related.
- Practical day-to-day advice – Call us before you make a decision; we can help you make the right decision to best protect your organization.
Individual Labor and Employment
We provide legal services to assist with your employment-related questions, issues and concerns – delivered with efficiency and radical candor.
- We review severance agreements and any other employment-related contracts.
- We address issues concerning proper wage payments.
- Call us to discuss your termination.
- We help navigate dealing with a difficult employer.
Businesses and individuals frequently have disputes with other business and each other. We provide legal services to assist with your general matters, whether it’s business to business, business to individual, individual to business, or individual to individual. We deliver these services with technology, transparency and efficiency.
- We handle all types of contract disputes.
- We address all corporate disputes.
- Real estate matters – We handle disputes relating to real property.
- Transactional disputes – We handle negotiations of complicated business transactions.
We provide a simple plan for small business that covers all of your general, day-to-day legal needs delivered with technology, transparency and efficiency to give you ease of service and practical results.
- Daily corporate advice
- Preparation and review of corporate documents
- Creation of corporate entities
- Merger and acquisition representation